We are looking for Lead Service Technicians to join our team. We need them right now, and we have a continuing need for them because our business continues to grow. We’d like to put more people on the road answering service calls and performing other electrical work for our many customers.
Lead Service Technicians are important to our success. So, we need high quality, self-starters, and clear thinkers. They need to be able to go out on each job, then assess the situation as they find it. They must be able to decide what work is needed to meet the customer’s request. Finally, they need to do all that work in a professional manner.
We offer a supportive work environment, great pay, and benefits. Also, there are lots of opportunities for advancement. Frye Electric is has a solid reputation in the community that was built over 40 years. In order to keep it, we need good service technicians to join our team.
These are the important factors we need in new team members.
- A drivers license and safe driving skills
- A professional appearance that represents the company in a positive light
- We require a minimum of 5 years experience in the field of electrical work – Residential and Commercial
- Your own set of hand tools appropriate for this type of work
- Willing and able to put forth the effort to work full time (5 days a week) and to work overtime when needed
- Good troubleshooting skills – the ability to figure out the cause of electrical problems quickly and correct it
- Capable of performing electrical work in residential locations, new construction, and remodeling jobs
- Capable of performing light commercial work on apartment complexes, warehouses, and other businesses
If you have these skills and capabilities and you are the type of person described, we are looking for you. So – all you have to do is click on this link and submit an on-line application. We look forward to looking it over and seeing whether you’d be a good fit for our team of service technicians.