Expert Electrical Services for Homes & Businesses
Since 1975, Frye Electric, Inc. has proudly provided Hendricks County with expert residential and commercial electrical services. If you are in need of a trusted, local electrician in Brownsburg, call our team today. Our electricians are highly trained, licensed, and insured experts who are available 24/7 to assist you with routine and emergency electrical needs. Click here to check out our reviews!
We offer a wide range of electrical services in Brownsburg, including:
- General Electrical Repairs
- Wiring & Rewiring
- Indoor & Outdoor Lighting
- GFCI Installation
- Light Switch & Outlet Installation & Repair
- Dedicated Circuit Installation
- Ceiling Fan Installation
- EV Charging Station Installation
- Doorbells, Security Cameras & Wireless Switches
- New Electrical for Room Additions
- Standby Generators
- Ventilation Fan Installation
- Electrical Services for Apartments
- Parking Lot Lighting
- Electric Sign Repair
- And More!
Request a same-day appointment today when you call 317-659-6899.
How Safe is Your Electrical Service Panel?
Your service panel is the heart of your electrical system. As the link between the wires of your home or business's electrical system and the external wires coming from the street, your panel is the central point from which electricity is distributed to your property. It is extremely important that your service panel be kept in good repair, but it it's equally important to know when your panel is no longer a good fit for your property. Faulty electrical panels are responsible for tens of thousands of fires every year in the United States resulting in huge amounts of property damage and financial loss.
If any of the below are true for you, it's time to call one of our Brownsburg electricians to see if your panel needs to be replaced.
- Flickering lights every time you flip a light switch
- Circuit breaker frequently trips when using appliances
- Burning smells coming from the breaker box or outlets
- Visible burnt spots on the breaker box or outlets
- You feel electric shocks when touching light switches or outlets
- Your appliances overheat when they are used
- Sparks come out of your outlets
- You are planning a remodel and/or upgrading your appliances
- Your property is 30 or more years old