One of the available conveniences you might not have thought of recently is controlling your lights wirelessly. These devices get better all the time and provide an easy way to save money and energy. You can control lighting and small appliances more easily and enjoy your home even more!
Imagine using a handheld remote (like the one for your TV) to control your overhead lighting, outdoor lighting, holiday lighting, or lamps. With this technology, you can set a time for your lights to turn on or off during the day in the same way that you can set back your thermostat at night. Another use for wireless control is to dim all the lights down low at once or turn them all back up to full strength, in your theater room or man cave.
Everyone can benefit from wireless lighting controls. Here are some things to consider.
- Do you find it difficult to get up and down to turn lights on and off?
- Do you have a ceiling fan that is difficult to operate or change the speed?
- Do you wish you could turn off all the lights from bed without getting up?
- Would you feel safer if you could turn on all your security lights with one control when you hear something?
- Would you like to preset your lamps/holiday lights to come on at a specific time?
- Do you wish you could set different lighting moods for entertaining guests?
- Would it be helpful to be able to turn off the light in the baby’s room without disturbing him?
Wireless controls for all these things are available to you right now. All you have to do is give us a call or send us a message, and we’ll explain just how easy it is to add them. Enjoy your home and make it easier to control!