Whether you’re installing a new addition or a new appliance, updating your landscape or your living room, Frye Electric can perform the electrical services you need to get the job done right.
Because every member of our service team is expertly trained, you can rest assured our workmanship will meet or exceed the highest standards in the industry. We encourage you to hear the results directly from our previous customers, so take a look at our reviews and testimonials.
Contact Us for a FREE Estimate!
Examples of our residential services:
- Alteration or Upgrades of Service – update your service panel or circuit breakers
- Can Lights – add new ones or change out for newer style
- Ceiling Fans – add a new box, or just install the fan on an existing ceiling box.
- Chandeliers – these can be heavy and need extra support – we know how
- Christmas Lights – LED lights – we’ll put them up, take them down, and store them for you
- Dedicated Circuits – garages, workshops, hobby rooms, entertainment centers and others
- Electrical Repair – whenever a circuit stops working, we’ll find the problem
- Exhaust Lights/Fans – keep that air flowing outside or just circulating inside
- Generators – fully automatic Eaton standby generators and transfer switches
- GFCIs – ground fault protection at all the right places
- Fountain Wiring – professional help when water and electricity are close together
- Hot Tubs or Tanning Beds – Safely installed and meeting all the electrical codes
- Installation of 220 Circuits for Ranges, Dryers, AC, etc
- Invisible Pet Fence
- Landscape Lighting – low voltage wiring with buried cable
- Location and Repair of Underground Wiring
- Mobile Home Hook Ups
- Outlets – add more outlets, fix polarity issues, or update to new styles
- Post Lights – decorative lamp posts and driveway lighting
- Real Estate Inspections – we’ll correct everything on the list
- Room Additions – rough wiring during construction, increasing your elecrical service, and final connections when ready
- Security Lighting – we’ll put them high and in the best spots for your protection
- Smoke Detectors – wired throughout the house for family safety
- Surge Protectors – whole house protection at the service panel
- Switches – improve your home with updated switches and outlets
- Temporary Service Build and Install