Are you getting ready to spruce up your outdoor lighting for Spring? Lots of people are!
Painting and fix up projects done early in the year let you enjoy them before bad weather returns. Updates to your outdoor lighting system make the home safer and more attractive.
Outdoor lighting for Spring ideas
- New sidewalk, driveway or garage lights make it easier for guests with evening departures
- Updated motion-detector lights scare away animals or intruders in the night
- Infrared security cameras allow you to see your property even when you aren’t home
- Accent lighting on trees or walls can add a dramatic effect to your home’s appearance
- Deck and patio lights make evening parties more fun
- Backyard weddings and celebrations are even more festive with the right outdoor lighting
Frye Electric – Your Trusted local Electrician
Since 1975, we’ve been serving thousands of Indianapolis-area customers. We do excellent work at reasonable prices, and every job is satisfaction guaranteed.
If you’ve never used us before, give us a try. You’ll be pleased with our work and they way we treat your property. Take a look at our testimonials page and see what others have said about us. After we’ve done a great job for you, maybe you’ll write your own testimonial for us!
Photo: Copyright: <a href=’https://www.123rf.com/profile_bialasiewicz’>bialasiewicz / 123RF Stock Photo</a>